Thursday, October 28, 2004

First Post

I was just talking to Peter on the internet. We were discussing which songs we should practice for our band. The reason we are wondering this is because we are planning on putting on a Winter Concert. This concert would rock your socks off. Trust me. Anyway it would be great to get some input as to a FEW songs we should play. Also i would like to see how many people would go, and how much they'd pay. (we'll pry do it for free anyway so it doesn't really matter, but just in case)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our band is so gonna kick some arse this winter at Sheldon!!!

-Peter and Jake in the Media at school

9:02 AM  
Blogger Hannah M. said...

You guys rock(my face off). Of course I have to say this as I wish you to play for me for soundsations.....!

7:45 PM  
Blogger TomHanrahan said...

Haha. It would be great to have the "old guys" come to the concert. Thanks for the input.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would pry attend this concert of yours...

-Drummer of the Broken Frontmen

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys need to learn lots and lots of songs. Try for a little more variety. The scope of songs currently on you playlist is very limited. This will limit your future sound and creativity. If you're supposed to be a punk band, you might consider hitting the whole genre. Start with some early stuff from the seventies and work through the eighties and ninties.

When I think of punk music, I think of a badass fuck-the-world attitude. Where's your anger? Certainly not in "Swing-Swing" fluff. Try not to let what you play evolve into teen angst-I'll get a piercing to make Mommy and Daddy upset. Anger, fire, chaos, anarchy.

Go.

- Chad

5:25 PM  
Blogger Hannah M. said...

woah, awesome comment, Chad. You conceive punk v. well for a middle upper class computer geek.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hail satan!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home